Support E/BFSC on #GivingTuesday, November 28. Our goal is to raise $3000 to support our families and seniors this holiday season!
Make a one-time donation.
In addition to your monetary gift to support the children and families served by E/BFSC, there are numerous ways that businesses, service providers and individuals can provide support and get involved in your community. Following are a sampling of the many ways you can support the children and families in your community:
- Share resources and information at E/BFSC monthly community meetings or other community events
- Partner with E/BFSC to create affordable housing options for families
- Adopt-a-Family throughout the year, or over the holiday season
- Open your home to a child in need of foster care
- Advocate for a city budget that supports programs for children and families
- Volunteer your time at a local youth program as a tutor or mentor
- Trade services with neighbors and friends (child care, dinner, car repair)
- Provide employment opportunities for local residents
- Volunteer at your child’s school
- Serve on your local Civic Association
For more information, please contact Sharon Crytzer, Deputy Director.
Make a donation on-line via the PayPal secure payment system.
You can make make a one-time donation or establish a monthly funds transfer. You can also designate a specific purpose or use for your donation. To make a one-time donation, click the button below. All donations are tax deductible. We are a 501(c)(3) tax exempt organization, ID# 52-2246995